Sunday, June 20, 2010

i miss...

...writing

I think I should read more? in order for me to write more?

I love writing. But I don't think it loves me. =S

Usually, I just write because of school stuff. Compulsory. Requirement. Not really because I want to. But from time to time, I do write just because I want. It helps me improve my comm skills. It helps me improve my personality. It helps me grow. It helps me think more. It helps me realize things. It helps me understand things. It helps me express myself, my feelings, my emotions... It helps me learn more things.

But every now and then I find it very difficult. Most probably because I want something more meaningful, something like inspirational or something with .. i don't know. I'm not sure. I know it's vague. Maybe because I am vague.

May I find it in my heart to continue writing more often.

No comments: